Almost all firms have a pre-completion checklist that they use, either on the side of the file or a paper checklist. But how often does your firm update that checklist and how comprehensive is it? This free 40-minute webinar focuses on what your pre-completion checklist should look like and how the latest technologies can help reduce mistakes and insurance premiums.
The free webinar will pay particular attention on the following areas:
- What questions should your checklist have to highlight potential frauds (what can we learn from the Mishcon, Purrunsing and P&P cases)
- Help to Buy - Example Questions/Tasks/Workflows
- The European Union’s Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive
- Lender Compliance - How can a checklist ensure that you are up to date with the latest requirements
- How a pre-completion checklist can build your post completion workflow.
The webinar will demonstrate example checklists within the COMPLETIONmonitor system
Please Note: Webinars are only available to firms regulated by CLC or SRA in England and Wales. You must specify the firm that you are working for. Registrations from generic email domains such a gmail.com or btconnect.com will not be accepted. Click here for more info