Is there a more important and time-consuming document in the conveyancing process than the Report on Title? Yet most firms do not update this critical precedent more than once every couple of years.
This free 45-minute webinar focuses on ways to improve the workflow for generating a Report on Title not just from a speed perspective - reducing the process to a matter of minutes - but also highlighting ways to improve risk management.
Join us at our forthcoming webinar when we will show you:
- What a comprehensive report on title looks like including Coronavirus wording
- How the collective knowledge of our network of firms results in the evolution of the document.
- Common omissions and errors that firms make
- How reports can be auto-created via your search provider
- How you can use e-ROT at no per-case cost to your firm with participating search partners
Sorry, no more sessions remain in this webinar series.
This webinar took place in the past.
Please Note: Webinars are only available to law firms regulated by CLC or SRA in England and Wales. You must specify the firm that you are working for. Registrations from generic email domains such a gmail.com or btconnect.com will not be accepted. Regulators, Lenders and Insurers are welcome to book personal webinars by contacting Lexsure directly.